Voodoo Vapes accept returns, exchanges or refunds if the items are unopened, sealed, unused and if the original packaging is in its exact original condition, within 30 days of purchase. To complete your return, we require a copy of your receipt or proof of purchase.
Non refundable items:
- Drip tips
- Used tanks
- Disposable units
- Pre-filled pods
- Gift Cards
*These items are all considered final sale - no returns, exchanges or refunds are accepted.
We offer a 90-day warranty against manufacturing defects.
Warranty does not cover improper usage of the items if failure to follow its operating instructions, accidents, misuse, mishandling and unauthorized alteration or modifications made to the original device. Dropping and breakage of units leading to internal damages is also not covered.
Our 90-day warranty begins the day the items are sold. Customer assumes all cost in shipping items back to Voodoo Vapes, and Voodoo Vapes will assume all costs in shipping the item back to the customer. Shipping cost incurred is non-refundable/creditable.
What is not covered by our warranty?
- Disposable units, Prefilled Pods, E-liquids/E-juice, Coils/Atomizers, Tanks, batteries, drip tips, or any other accessories on the device itself are NOT Covered
- Failure or damage caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair
- Failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping or abuse
- Failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating instructions. (See usage manual for operating instructions)
- Damage or failure caused by improper use. This includes water damage, juice spillage, and fire damage.
- Leaky tanks are not covered under warranty
- Loss or damage due to missing components
- Stripped or damaged threads, crooked 510 connection (Atomizer not sitting flush)
- Damage to the finish (cosmetic issues), or scratches from a brushed finish.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product.
- Items outside of our warranty period
Note: modifying a product in any way, automatically voids the warranty.
Some products will have minor flaws and that is to be expected during manufacturing. We can only accept a return or exchange if an item is defective (malfunctioning).